Complaint Review: Vantage Funding

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: dbjr — Mercer Pennsylvania United States of America
Vantage Funding
2780 S Jones Blvd Ste 3675 Las Vegas, NV 89146 Internet United States of America

Vantage Funding Vantage Funding Ripped me off for $30.00 on 9-11-2012 from my checking account Internet

On 9-11-2012 Vantage Funding ripped my checking account off for $30.00 after I had visited their website for a loan. They won't return my money and I don't understand why no-one just doesn't close people like this down because of fraud. Help......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Funding/internet/Vantage-Funding-Vantage-Funding-Ripped-me-off-for-3000-on-9-11-2012-from-my-checking-acc-941017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Funding