Complaint Review: Vantage Funding

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Bethsl — Longmont Colorado United States of America
Vantage Funding

Vantage Funding called numerous times never answered withdrew money and balance was negative took thirty out Internet

I received numerous called from 1-888-235-3097 and I answered once and they hung up. I never answered my phone after that. They eventually quit calling and I didn't think anything of it, until I withdrew money out of my checking account.
I always get receipts of any bank transactions. When I looked at my balance and it was negative, I began to make phone calls to my bank. When I found out that a check for $30.00 was electronically done, I knew that was incorrect. I asked what the name was on the check, I went on-line to get more information.
I am going to my bank in the morning and file a letter of dispute. I am a single mom and I really live paycheck to paycheck and this has caused a mess. How can this company continue to do this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Funding/internet/Vantage-Funding-called-numerous-times-never-answered-withdrew-money-and-balance-was-nega-951521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Funding