Complaint Review: Vantage Point Services LLC

• Reported By: Shelly — Pennsylvania
Vantage Point Services LLC
4248 Ridge Lea Amherst, New York USA

Vantage Point Services LLC Fraud, Lie, Steal and are bullies Amherst New York

Vantage Point called and bullied my about 10 times a day saying I owed them my for a payday advance from 2008 which I never took out. They said that they were going to arrest me and that there was going to be a warrent out for my arrest if I did not pay them a settlement of  $1200.00. I was so scared because I never took such a loan and thought someone else did it. They even called my husband at work and told him I was going to go to jail if I did not pay them $2800 which they said I owed. First of all I was not even with my husband in 2008 so they had no right to even call him and say anything and second I never took a loan out. When I asked him why if I owed this money did it not appear on my credit report? He tried telling me that it would appear soon. If this was from 2008 it would be on my credit report if it was legitmate. Which it is not. This just happened tonight and I have called my bank and I am going over to the police station tomorrow and filing a report. I hope these scums get what is coming to them. I have also went onto the BBB website and they are not memebers of it but they do have 35 complaints in the last 12 months. And what a surprise I was reading them and guess what it was like talking to the guy all over. They said the samething to everyone. So please beware and do not fall for there scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Point-Services-LLC/Amherst-New-York/Vantage-Point-Services-LLC-Fraud-Lie-Steal-and-are-bullies-Amherst-New-York-1071524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Point Services LLC