Complaint Review: Vantage Point Services

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Ira & Patsy Emig — Nashville Tennessee
Vantage Point Services
4248 Ridge Lea RD. Suite 45 Amherst, New York USA

Vantage Point Services Vantage Point threaten me to pay them 537.00 or they would take me to court and put me in jail. Amherst New York

*Consumer Comment: STOP

I received a call from Vantage Point Services based out of Dallas TX. Stating that if we do not pay 537.00 by. 08/03/13 that they were going to take me to court or to jail. They already took out 100.00 out of our account they wanted more money but we explain that we are on a fixed income and at the moment i am not employed, my husband is disabled and is currently receiving a disability check and this is how we pay our bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Point-Services/Amherst-New-York-14226/Vantage-Point-Services-Vantage-Point-threaten-me-to-pay-them-53700-or-they-would-take-m-1068583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Point Services

STOP

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

These people are scammers - close you account ASAP!!! Don't give them another dime!! There is no court order or jail.