Complaint Review: Vantage Press, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Sue — Nottingham Pennsylvania
Vantage Press, Inc.
419 Park Avenue South New York, New York USA

Vantage Press, Inc. In 2009 got Wind Swept published for $11.000 but where are my book signings, interviews, royalties. Where are my books? New York New York

In 2009 I had my book of poetry entitled Wind Swept published in hardcover at Vantage Press for $11,000 paid in full entitling me to 100 free books. I received them.

They were to promote my book: interviews on television, radio, book signings, royalties. None of thet happened. I had to compile a list of 200 people they could send announcemente to.

There were three typographical errprs including the miss spelling of my daughter's name in the dedication. Upon checking the signed proofs they mailed me  100, 1.5" by 3.5" errata notes to stick in each book stating the corrections shall be fix at the next printing.

Where are all of the books I paid to have published? Did they sell any? Were they thrown away? They were first additions. Why was I never contacted?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Press-Inc/New-York-New-York-10016/Vantage-Press-Inc-In-2009-got-Wind-Swept-published-for-11000-but-where-are-my-book-si-1066544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Press, Inc.

shipping