Complaint Review: Vantage Press, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Tanya Kasim — Mahes Other Jordan
Vantage Press, Inc.
271 Main Street, Great Barrington, MA 01230 Internet United States of America

Vantage Press, Inc. subsidy publisher that moved to another location and I can't get in touch with them. Great , Internet

*Consumer Comment: **WARNING AUTHORS of Vantage Press!!!! We need to ban together ASAP!!! Few of us know what Vantage is doing....check my complaint #967747!!!

I have written to the CEO and staff of Vantage Press to ask them for a sales report, but, to date, I
 have received no replies by e-mail, regarding the sales of my book, which I titled Oliver and the
 Spinning Cats. I worked with these people in getting this first book published from April 2010 to May
 2011. In addition, I should receive a check from the sales on Amazon.com and other online
 bookstores.

Since they moved from New York to Massachusetts, I have no way of getting in touch with them
 except for the e-mail address they have on their website, regular address, and the phone and fax
 numbers, which still have the New York area code.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

Tanya Kasim, Author of Oliver and the Spinning Cats

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Press-Inc/internet/Vantage-Press-Inc-subsidy-publisher-that-moved-to-another-location-and-I-cant-get-in-t-979440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Press, Inc.

AUTHOR: Betty - (United States of America)

WE the authors need to find each other and start a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!!