Complaint Review: Vanyil LLC

2508 Glenlawn Place Herndon, Virginia USA

Vanyil LLC Do not submit private information to this company- Herndon Virginia

*Author of original report: Vanyil Update - Fantastic Response to Complaint

*Author of original report: Vanyil Update - Fantastic Response to Complaint

This company posed as a recruiter looking for a writer - editor. I received a phone call and all seemed legit. The script was so convincing that I sent original material to "Osman Mohammed" before doing a thorough review. Well, they have a very basic website, the listed address doesn't exist, the agent is not on LinkedIn, the company that they claimed to represent is not at the address that they listed.

They insisted that I be payed by W-2, which means that the next step would have been giving them my SS# - got wise before that. Additionally, if you try to google Vanyil + scam or review - a ghost page flickers and then maybe five results come back.

Sophisticated scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanyil-LLC/Herndon-Virginia-20171/Vanyil-LLC-Do-not-submit-private-information-to-this-company-Herndon-Virginia-1152254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanyil LLC

Vanyil Update - Fantastic Response to Complaint

AUTHOR: Alicia - ()

Since filing my complaint, I have been contacted by representatives of Vanyil. Their response to my concerns was highly professional. Mr. Krishnaswamy, a manager with the company, called me immediately and addressed each of my issues with online presence and lack of visibility.

Additionally, Mr. Krishnaswamy and his associate Mr. Muhammed offered to put me in contact with employees that had been recruited by their firm.

Vanyil Update - Fantastic Response to Complaint

AUTHOR: Alicia - ()

Since filing my complaint yesterday, I have been contacted by representatives of Vanyil. Their response to my concerns was highly professional. Mr. Krishnaswamy, a manager with the company, called me immediately and addressed each of my issues with online presence and lack of visibility.

I am highly satisfied with with the manner in which they addressed this matter and request that my complaint be removed.