• Report: #1121950

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — Black Lick Pennsylvania
Vaperlite
3214 North University Ave. #455 Provo, Utah USA

Vaperlite Vaperlite E-cig charged me $99.95 (x3) .... 2 AFTER i cancelled my "subscription" Provo Utah

In December, I ordered the E-cig from Vaperlite for $4.95 shipping price only. Idont rememmber when i finally recieved it, but it did take a while. I got a call from someone and it lasted for about 15-20 minutes, possibly more. they talked very fast and could not get everything they were saying. Then I noticed on December 15th they took $99.95 out of my bank account.

i just thought "ok, thats the full price, maybe i missed the special offer". On Jan. 8th i noticed ANOTHER $99.95 missing. I called them up and they told me it was a monthly subscription fee. I cancelled it. Since then they have taken another draw of $99.95 and one is pending in my account right now. Which i am going to my bank to see what i can put a stop to it and possibly get some of it back atleast.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vaperlite/Provo-Utah/Vaperlite-Vaperlite-E-cig-charged-me-9995-x3-2-AFTER-i-cancelled-my-subscriptio-1121950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vaperlite