• Report: #1119459

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: maatrx — houston Texas
Vapex
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Vapex Regal e ccigs Free e cig starter kit just pay $4.95 shipping Salt Lake City Utah

I also recieved a email offering a free ecig starter kit from Vapex, (a few days later it became Regal e cigs), for a shipping chaarge of 4.95. No other prices or conditions were stated. As soon as I got my confirmation i was notified that it was only free for 12 days and then I would be billed $99.99. I would also be enrolled in a monthly auto shipment of $99.99. If I returned  kit I would be charged a restocking fee. I immediatly called customer service to cancel and was given such a hard time. The "representative" asked why I would go on the website and order something and then cancel. I was told she couldn't stop the shipment. That it was automatic. I asked for a supervisor and was told there was no supervisor and then asked for who would I talk to about this. I was told no one would be there till the afternoon. So I asked for a direct number but got none. She kept trying to talk when I was talking and then she hung up on me when I kept insisting on a name or phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vapex/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Vapex-Regal-e-ccigs-Free-e-cig-starter-kit-just-pay-495-shipping-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1119459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vapex