Complaint Review: Vapor Corp

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Another one ripped off — Knox Tennessee United States of America
Vapor Corp
3001 Griffin Rd. Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Vapor Corp The Trio Fifty-one E Cigs "FREE Flameless" ECigs, Only paying $4.95 for shipping Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Manager

I saw an ad on Facebook for a FREE starter kit of "Flameless" E cigs. It said the normal price was over $100.00 regularly but the kit would be free and all I would have to pay was the $4.95 shipping charge. Before I ordered them, I read the page, the terms, etc... and it didn't say ANYTHING about a TRIAL or returns, or further charges.

Now they've charged my card an additional $99.57. As if it weren't bad enough that they ripped me off, I found out the starter kits can be bought at ANY gas station for $39.99... Talk about adding insult to injury... My card is a federal SSI card but Social Security can't do anything until 5 days AFTER they took the money off. I'm going to call AND email this company. But I'm ALSO cancelling my card to make sure they don"t charge me more.

STAY AWAY from this company!!! If you want to try their brand of ECigs, buy the kit at a gas station for $39.95...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vapor-Corp/-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Vapor-Corp-The-Trio-Fifty-one-E-Cigs-FREE-Flameless-ECigs-Only-paying-495-for-shippi-1007772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vapor Corp

Customer Service Manager

AUTHOR: Ms Mia - (United States of America)

Dear anonymous

You placed your order with Lux E-cig.  Lux is a distributor of ours and they have their own customer base.  Unfortunately, we can not access their accounts here at Vapor Corp.

I have included their address as well as their customer service phone number below.  If you contact them with your billing information, they will be able to help you with the matter.   Sorry for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

Lux E-cig