Complaint Review: Vapor Corp

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: ROBERTT BENGOCHEA — chino hills California United States of America
Vapor Corp
Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Vapor Corp Fifty-one Trio They offered a free trial.that I only needed to pay $4.95 for the shipping Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*Consumer Comment: They got me, too!

I went on to the weather channel site, then saw this add for electronic cigarettes, they offered a free trial, that I only needed to pay for the shipping of $4.95, so I paid with my Visa card. They took the $4.95 on 5/11/2012 then took $99.95 on 6/1/2012 , then took $49.95 on 6/18/2012 then took $49.95 on 7/17/2012. I had to cancel my visa card to stop the unauthorized payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vapor-Corp/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Vapor-Corp-Fifty-one-Trio-They-offered-a-free-trialthat-I-only-needed-to-pay-495-for-th-922776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vapor Corp

They got me, too!

AUTHOR: Tom - ()

Once I read the fine print on the offer from Vapex e-cig, I immediately called cancel. I was told my order had already shipped and could not be cancelled. I was given an RMA # to return.

On 14 Nov I noticed the $4.95 charge from Vapex, and another $4.95 charge from "VAPER CLEAR" on the same date for the same amt:

VAPEX 801-872 801-8728172 UT

VAPER CLEAR 888-287 888-2873923 UT

I called the numbers listed. There is no record of the duplicate charge, although VAPEX handles the calls for VAPER CLEAR. They were not able to help.

Following up with my bank as recommended.

FWIW, the customer service line is staffed by friendly and helpful people.

veteran