Complaint Review: VaporCorp(OTCBB:VPCO)

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Carla — Lancaster Ohio United States of America
6538 Collins Ave. #95 Miami Beach Florida 33141 Internet United States of America

VaporCorp(OTCBB:VPCO) Rip Off on vapor cigarettes The ad said $4.95. They charged me another $99.95 more out of my account a few days later Internet

Vapor-Corp Had ad that read $4.95 for vaporless cigarette. I ordered that. A few days later I was charged another $99.95.  I did not want that. This company is nothing but a rip off.  I called and was told I was not in their system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VaporCorpOTCBBVPCO/internet/VaporCorpOTCBBVPCO-Rip-Off-on-vapor-cigarettes-The-ad-said-495-They-charged-me-anot-995254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VaporCorp(OTCBB:VPCO)