Complaint Review: Variedeal

• Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: Floridense — Miramar Florida
Variedeal
China Internet United States of America

Variedeal They offer to pay via Pay Pal but will not accept Pay Pal because consumer advocates. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Serious?

I made a purchase in Variedeal.com. They offer to pay via Pay Pal but will not accept Pay Pal because consumer advocates. They want to force to send the money by Western Union or Money Gram. I trust Pay Pal because there are many allegations that Variedeal not legitimate and I must protect my interests. Pay Pal say much commission charged and as I am new customer not let you pay with Pay Pal. I've never had problems with Pay Pal, is very safe because if you do not send the correct item, the customer can claim and they defend us. But if you pay directly, you know I can not send them. In short: I want to pay by Pay Pal, Variedeal not accept my payment. Mmmm. prices are ridiculous. I'd rather pay a little more but I do not lose my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Variedeal/internet/Variedeal-They-offer-to-pay-via-Pay-Pal-but-will-not-accept-Pay-Pal-because-consumer-advo-1039380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Variedeal

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Serious?

AUTHOR: Batman - ()

I don't know how you do business but in the normal world, a company can choose how they want to accept payment and which pay services they want to use.

This means if they don't want to accept PayPal or credit cards or farm animals offered in trade, they don't have to do so.

If you don't like it, then you simply shop somewhere else. That's the risk the company takes for not accepting as many forms of payment as possible.

It is not a ripoff if they don't accept PayPal.

And by the way, that whole website looks like a giant scam anyway, so it's probably a good thing you didn't go through with the purchase.