Complaint Review: Various Inc

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:Boulder Colorado
Various Inc
220 Humboldt Ct Sunnyvale, California U.S.A.

Various Inc Account quit working, and no response from customer service Sunnyvale California

To Various Inc:

I've been a member of the site for some years and have been generally happy with it. Two weeks ago I sent an email to a new contact and was billed 200 points. But the email sent register didn't advance, nor did the email turn up in the sent stack. So I tried again and was billed an additional 200 points. Same result.

On my account page I noticed that my sign-up date showed a date far in the future. Assuming that this meant my account file was corrupted, I emailed your customer service folks using the on-site contact tool. No answer. Over the past week I've emailed twice more. No answer.

In the meantime, I've received NO mail from previous contacts.

I have every confidence you can fix your own system if you can get someone to pay attention. Meanwhile you're sitting on points I paid for, and my contacts think I'm an unresponsive jerk.

Microsofty
Boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Various-Inc/Sunnyvale-California-94089/Various-Inc-Account-quit-working-and-no-response-from-customer-service-Sunnyvale-Californ-367870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Various Inc