Complaint Review: Various

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Midland Michigan
Various
220 Humboldt Ct Sunnyvale, California U.S.A.

Various - Adult Friend Finder Illegal Money withdrawal Sunnyvale California

Adult friender finder withdrew money off my checking acct. without my approval. I was a silver member and I had the auto renewal turned to OFF. Two months in a row they went into my acct. and withdrew anyway. I talked to customer service and they assured me that they would refund one month only. Still have not returned a pennt to my acct. Also, the month I was a silver member did I not recieve one honest reply out of about 50 I sent. The ones that did directed me to another site which I presume is also tied to Adultfriend finder. Attorney General should look into this company. Different type of pyramid scheme.

Jim
Midland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Various/Sunnyvale-California-94080/Various-Adult-Friend-Finder-Illegal-Money-withdrawal-Sunnyvale-California-417779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Various