Complaint Review: Vaterott College(St.Ann,Mo)

• Submitted: Tue, April 30, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jon Tucker — St.louis Missouri
Vaterott College(St.Ann,Mo)
10403 international plz dr St.Ann , Missouri USA

Vaterott College(St.Ann,Mo) Vaterott Abuses another Education St.Ann Missouri

In mid 2002,I attended vaterott college,just had my first son so i was very happy to get my life started in the right direction.

Went for heating and cooling my first semester was good .Had a good teacher that by the end of the semester the whole class could answer questions in whole.

Now my second teacher,horribbbbbbbbbble.More students dropped out during his class than Probably the whole year.I have a cousin also that had this teacher.He was the electricity teacher.

My gpa went from 3.3 to 1.6 when it was all done.After asking faculty on getting a new teacher or tutoring I was ignored until I took the final exam and failed miserably.Then I was told I would Have to come out of pocket to pay it or leave school ,which I did ,I left. Now I owe over 20,000 dollars in student loans.Im 31 now 4 kids and trying to go back to school at forest park community college(a real school).And its a lot cheaper.So i dont understand how these schools like this can continue to ruin lives and the economy.But i guess if you aren't rich you really cant fix any problem.If anyone went to this school please lets make a stand.Im not out to get rich or anything I just want to support my family and live my dream of being a Mechanic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vaterott-CollegeStAnnMo/StAnn-Missouri-63136/Vaterott-CollegeStAnnMo-Vaterott-Abuses-another-Education-StAnn-Missouri-1047409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vaterott College(St.Ann,Mo)