Complaint Review: Vconnect

• Submitted: Sat, March 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: Myers — Clermont Georgia
Vconnect

Vconnect VAC, Value Added Communications Take $ from your acct & will not refund/post Internet

My husband is incarcerated and I am forced to use VALUE ADDED COMMUNICATIONS, or Vconnect . You are forced to use an automated system that works 50% of the time. When you call a different number IF their office is open no one speaks English nor will they help you. 7 times in 3 months I've put funds onto my account, they're not posted, my bank holds the funds for 3 days. VAC says "no we didn't post the funds, we don't show you made a deposit"..THEN how does my bank show VAC as having the funds! They still owe me $90 for 3 deposits I made that never posted and never refunded to my account. I've printed my bank statements, call records and still...no refund. Just today I made a deposit for $80, it's not posted, my bank is holding it for VAC and they're not open! Imagine that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vconnect/internet/Vconnect-VAC-Value-Added-Communications-Take-from-your-acct-will-not-refundpost-Inte-1037348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vconnect