Complaint Review: Vebanta Solutions

• Submitted: Sun, March 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By: 48tudor — Wasaga Beach Ontario Canada
Vebanta Solutions

Vebanta Solutions Mark Johnson Encouraged me to try a new product instead of that eamples I was requesting, This Mark Johnson staed thst their product was more efficient and that I would see better results. Of course we sometimes l Internet

Encouraged me to try a new product Vedanta Solutions, instead of the samples I was requesting. This Mark Johnson stated that their product was more efficient and that I would see better weight loss results. Of course we sometimes look for the quick solution and at times are gullable enough to get sucked into these things. I do exercise at least 3 times a week for about 40 minutes and being a Class B diabetic I watch what I eat.

I followed their instructions and after almost two months I finally woke up and realized that I got caught in one of the many scams that are on the internet. Like another report I read, I have called their contact number only to get "Please wait for the next available attendant" only to wait and wait and wait.

I have called at all times of the day and night with the same result. I have cancelled my original credit card to ensure that I do not get any billings from them.

Please avoid these types at all costs as it will just cost you a lot for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vebanta-Solutions/internet/Vebanta-Solutions-Mark-Johnson-Encouraged-me-to-try-a-new-product-instead-of-that-eamples-708383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vebanta Solutions