Complaint Review: Vector Marketing - Cutco Knives

• Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: cnelson07 — Lancaster California United States of America
Vector Marketing - Cutco Knives
Unknown they moved Internet United States of America

Vector Marketing - Cutco Knives Vector Marketing, Great Knives, HORRIBLE EMPLOYER Internet

Were do I begin. I applied online for Vector and was called the next day and told I had an interview. I was really happy and looking forward to finally working. I went to the interview and made it past part one and moved right along past part two. I was called 4 days later and told I got the job and that I had to come in and complete training. It was only after I sat in those horribly long classe for 3 days that I found out I had to pay for my sample kit. IT HAD NOT BEEN MENTIONED TO ME PREVIOUS TO THIS. So I payed for the set and started doing my demos but did not get to many refferals because of how badly people had been treated by Vector. I called my manager after every demo and when I hadnt made a sale she always asked me what I did wrong or what I didnt mention or why they didn't buy anything. I did okay made some money but soon I ran out of refferals and without being notified I was fired. I discovered this when I went to log on to add more orders and was notified I had been let go by a LOG IN ERROR SCREEN. I was told I would get a tax form even though I no longer work for them. Needless to say they are now being sued and I am doing everything I can to make sure they are shut down for good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vector-Marketing-Cutco-Knives/internet/Vector-Marketing-Cutco-Knives-Vector-Marketing-Great-Knives-HORRIBLE-EMPLOYER-Interne-604255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vector Marketing - Cutco Knives