Complaint Review: Vector Marketing

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: Kieshia — Magna Utah United States of America
Vector Marketing

Vector Marketing Cutco SCAM Internet

I went to work in the "Sandy office" worked about two weeks turned in my little sales slips and went to one meeting. The job wasn't for me which is not Vectors problem.. However I had my "manager sign off on the hours I put in so I could turn this into BBB if needed I had heard that this company doesn't pay people. Long story short I had to take the case to the BBB in Salt Lake and after about a month they had moved from the location and had not contacted BBB. A few months later I get a letter from my case worker at the BBB saying that they had ordered them to pay more than what was owed for making me wait a year and guess what the case is on going....If  your a college student just stay away from these people thats where they found me and who knows how many others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vector-Marketing/internet/Vector-Marketing-Cutco-SCAM-Internet-809093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vector Marketing