Complaint Review: Vector Security

• Reported By: Rauth — Columbus Ohio
Vector Security
792 Morrison Road Gahanna, Ohio United States of America

Vector Security unethical sales practices Gahanna, Ohio

Vector Security seemed like the way to go until we realized they screwed up our contract and made my Wife's grandmother responsible for our account.  As I spoke to the sales man, We told him our grandmother used Vector in her home and he then offered us and her 3 free months of monitoring if my Wife's grandmother co-signed for us, we all agreed.  We have yet to see a bill (we were installed Dec 2012).  We just received notice from my Wife's grandmother that her bill has more than doubled.  After looking into it, she is being billed for our service.  After calling into Vector Billing, we were told that my wife's grandmother is the contract holder for our account... not the co-signer.  Thinking back on the conversations I had with the sales man for Vector, I remember him telling us that if we signed with him before the first of the year, then he would meet his quota for the year.  Hmmmmmm.  This is not how good business should be done and I recommend that anyone looking for a security system for their home to look somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vector-Security/Gahanna-Ohio-43230/Vector-Security-unethical-sales-practices-Gahanna-Ohio-1040028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vector Security