Complaint Review: Vector Security

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:Kernersville North Carolina
Vector Security
Nc , North Carolina U.S.A.

Vector Security auto renewed the contract with permission North Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: Well the best thing you can do IS.....

I signed up over 3yrs ago with Vector in December 2004. I called on March 3,2008 to cancel my service. I was told that I had to contact Vector 30 days prior to the contract expiring to cancel or it auto renewed for 3 more years. OK, let me get this straight.....I signed a contract for 3yrs and at the end of the 3yrs I was under no obligation....I call to cancel and because I didnt within a specified timeframe they autorenew my contract without my permission......On top of that if I want to cancel I have to pay 80% of what the 3yrs would be to cancel and that is over a $1k dollars....I want it cancelled and I want it cancelled now. They auto debit my checking account each mth 34.99.....Somebody please help...

Ronnie
Kernersville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vector-Security/North-Carolina/Vector-Security-auto-renewed-the-contract-with-permission-North-Carolina-314742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vector Security

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Well the best thing you can do IS.....

AUTHOR: Sal - (U.S.A.)

First off file a complaint with your local BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. In the complaint you have to specify what solution it is that you want! So don't leave anything out!Wait for a response by both the BBB and Vector.

Even if Vector ignores the complaint.. go and cancel off your checking and debit! I mean.. it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that's how you'll stop them from taking money from you.

From there you shouldn't have any more problems. If you do.. contact a local TV station and offer them a real nice story! End of story!