pressed

• Reported By: Jeff M. — Escondido California United States of America
VegasSmokes.com

VegasSmokes.com Failed to deliver product Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: How I Got My Stuff from VegasSmokes.com

I ordered a lighter and flints from VegasSmokes.com and never received anything from them. I have emailed them and left phone messages but have received no reply. Don't do business with this company. It is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VegasSmokescom/internet/VegasSmokescom-Failed-to-deliver-product-Internet-834809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VegasSmokes.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How I Got My Stuff from VegasSmokes.com

AUTHOR: Guyblur - (United States of America)

I had a similar experience with VegasSmokes.com. I placed an order, had my account charged, and despite numerous attempts to email and call, I received no response. I called my bank, and they said that VegasSmokes had moved to Ocala, FL. Worse, they said they had so little information on VegasSmokes, that they strongly recommended I cancel the debit card I used for the transaction.

Here's where the news gets good.

My bank also said that in a few days, if I still got no response, I could file a claim. This is something anyone can do if you paid with a credit card or debit card (Visa/MasterCard, etc.). The bank would put the money back in my account immediately and then they would go to VegasSmokes' bank and get their money back from them.

I sent VegasSmokes an email letting them know I was planning to file a claim to get my money back. I got a response from "Frank" at VegasSmokes WITHIN AN HOUR. Frank said my order was processed and I would receive it in five business days.

Fifteen business days later...

Still no order. So I went forward with my bank and filed the claim. I sent an email to Frank letting him know my patience was at an end and that I filed the claim. The next day I got a tracking email from the US Postal Service for my package. I received the order in 3 days. It wasn't exactly what I ordered, but it was something I actually liked better so I called off the dogs with my bank.