Complaint Review: Vegassmokes.com

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By:Mountain View California
Vegassmokes.com
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Vegassmokes.com I never recieved the pipe I ordered and Vegassmokes will not return my money or emails. Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: How I Got My Stuff from VegasSmokes.com

*Consumer Comment: Consider it an Omen that Maybe YOU should STOP smoking....

I ordered a pipe and tamper from this company while I was in Iraq. I paid $124 for these products back in August 2008. This included $10 for priority shipping and insurance. It is now December and despite a number of emails and phone calls I have recieved neither pipe nor a refund of my money. Vegassmokes.com quit returning my emails in September and will not return my phones calls. I think this is a pretty lousy way to do business and to treat a Veteran. Neither I nor my fellow Marines will ever purchase anything from Vegassmokes again.

Jason
Mountain View, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2008 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vegassmokescom/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Vegassmokescom-I-never-recieved-the-pipe-I-ordered-and-Vegassmokes-will-not-return-my-mon-401359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vegassmokes.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How I Got My Stuff from VegasSmokes.com

AUTHOR: Guyblur - (United States of America)

I had a similar experience with VegasSmokes.com. I placed an order, had my account charged, and despite numerous attempts to email and call, I received no response. I called my bank, and they said that VegasSmokes had moved to Ocala, FL. Worse, they said they had so little information on VegasSmokes, that they strongly recommended I cancel the debit card I used for the transaction.

Here's where the news gets good.

My bank also said that in a few days, if I still got no response, I could file a claim. This is something anyone can do if you paid with a credit card or debit card (Visa/MasterCard, etc.). The bank would put the money back in my account immediately and then they would go to VegasSmokes' bank and get their money back from them.

I sent VegasSmokes an email letting them know I was planning to file a claim to get my money back. I got a response from "Frank" at VegasSmokes WITHIN AN HOUR. Frank said my order was processed and I would receive it in five business days.

Fifteen business days later...

Still no order. So I went forward with my bank and filed the claim. I sent an email to Frank letting him know my patience was at an end and that I filed the claim. The next day I got a tracking email from the US Postal Service for my package. I received the order in 3 days. It wasn't exactly what I ordered, but it was something I actually liked better so I called off the dogs with my bank.

Consider it an Omen that Maybe YOU should STOP smoking....

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

Some people who deal with the mail that comes to Iraq and other battlefield areas are INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR EMPLOYEES( probably of the NO-Bid variety). They have NEVER been in the service, could care less about our TROOPS and usually steal things out of their mail.

IT HAPPENS!

Maybe you don't need to smoke.
Smoking is bad for your health.

I am sorry that your items were stolen or maybe never sent.
I would check with the US Postal authorities or whoever this outfit ships out their products with. They ARE supposed to track their orders..

But it was VEGAS...