- Report: #1062883
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Vehicle Bureau Online
Vehicle Bureau OnlineInternet Canada
Vehicle Bureau Online Scam artists that promise the world and steal your money!! Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In Jan 2013 we were contacted by vehicle bureau online after posting an ad for our truck on Kijiji. Naturally we were apprehensive as their service costs $500 to use although they promised a 75% refund if they are unable to sell the vehicle after 90 days.
We spoke to a representative named Jenna Miller who was highly trained to answer all our questions and reassure us the company was legit. She also told us that they already had several interested buyers who were pre-approved. once they had our money we never heard from them again.
This is an email she sent us to explain the service.
"Thank you for taking the time to discuss your vehicle with me. As we discussed earlier, we are currently looking for the best local vehicles that we believe would be a quick sale through our service. We are looking to restock our inventory with your Honda Ridgeline as it seems like a good candidate. The following is some information on our program and more on our Guarantee.
- Vehicle Bureau Online specializes in two areas; mass advertising and full purchase financing. Two key factors that you need to sell your vehicle quickly and for the right price.
- We have invested millions in dollars in high grade custom software to ensure we have the most accurate and up to date information for any vehicle.
- Our software automatically alerts us when a vehicle is in demand and under-stocked. This allows us to never flood the market with un-wanted merchandise.
- Our advertising department will list your vehicle on several high-trafficked websites with no renewal fees or hidden costs Vehicle Bureau Online offers flexible and affordable solutions for your selling needs.
- For any vehicle we select, we guarantee our results. A small fee of $499.94 is required and we guarantee the sale of your Honda Ridgeline within 90 days! If by chance you are still in possession of your vehicle at the end of the 90 days you are entitled to an extended 90-day listing, free of charge or a refund equivalent to 75% of the advertising fee. For more information on our refund policy contact our customer service department at 1-866-726-7370
We do NOT take a commission of the sale of your vehicle, meaning the sale remains private between you and any potential buyer. We will facilitate the sale every step of the way, but ultimately you are in full control.
The quicker the sale, the better it is for everyone involved.
VEHICLE BUREAU ONLINE
What they fail to tell you is that you will need to fight with them to even start the refund process including proving that you still own your vehicle and having all paperwork notarized (at an additional cost to you.) Then it took them over ten weeks to review my paperwork and contact me despite several calls and emails.
The real icing on the cake is that the refund is in gas and grocery vouchers that charge an activation fee and you need to mail receipts to get a total of $20 per month! what a joke! I am warning anyone I can not to do business with these smooth talking scammers!! I said not trust my gut and got screwed!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-Bureau-Online/internet/Vehicle-Bureau-Online-Scam-artists-that-promise-the-world-and-steal-your-money-Internet-1062883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.