• Report: #1020992

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Alex — Palm Harbor Florida United States of America
Vehicle Bureau Online

Vehicle Bureau Online Vehicle Bureau is a total scam, Internet

They got me also.  Vehicle Bureau Online is a SCAM.  They promised me the world, when I first talked to them.  The representative guaranteed the vehicle to be sold within 2 weeks, it's been 90 days and I did not receive 1 call about my vehicle.  I asked for my 75% refund and now they made it difficult to get my money back.  When they took payment of $500 they took it instantly, now I have to fill out 2 forms and get them notarized and provide them with a copy of my title for proof of ownership.  A lot of work to do to get my own money back, and I paid them to make my life difficult.  You cannot cancel until the 90 days are up.

It's a shame! All bunch of lies for payment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-Bureau-Online/internet/Vehicle-Bureau-Online-Vehicle-Bureau-is-a-total-scam-Internet-1020992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle Bureau Online