Complaint Review: Vehicle History 247.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — SCS Michigan United States of America
Vehicle History 247.com

Vehicle History 247.com SCAM - Charged $2.95 for a report that was never recieved,called within an hour said to call back after three days. Then they said I couldnt cancel and they would charge me $29.95 a month INDEFINETLY Internet, Internet

What a scam. I thought I would just get a background check for a vehicle I just purchased, for $2.95.

When vehicle history 247.com didn't turn up a report I called to cancel. They told me to call back three days later to cancel. When I did, they said they couldn't cancel the membership. Basically I will have to pay $29.95 a month indefinitely?

Doesn't sound lawful to me. Hopefully my bank will allow me to reject any charges they try to impose on me. If your reading this before you sign up DONT DO IT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-History-247com/internet/Vehicle-History-247com-SCAM-Charged-295-for-a-report-that-was-never-recievedcalled-843631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle History 247.com