Complaint Review: Vehicle History Report

• Submitted: Tue, April 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Thomas Santaguida — Brunswick Maine United States of America
Vehicle History Report

Vehicle History Report vehiclehistoryreport.com Vehicle History Report is a Very Bad Company to Do Business With Internet

O own a small investigation firm in Maine and needed some vehicle information. I paid what I belived to be 2.95 for a single vehicle history search. When our company bank statement came, we had an additional charge for 29.99 for the automatic upgrade to the deluxe account.

I called just now and spoke to a man who could not even speak understandable English. He said that I was informed of this when I bought the 2.95 report. I asked him specifically where because I would not have done this if I knew it and never saw anything resembling this. He went on and on in partially understandable ramble about company policy. They would not refund the money, even though I said I used it once and will never use it again and want the account closed.

This company is a FREAKING rip off. They are profiting from burying fine print and screwing people.

Tom Santaguida, Managing Partner

Dirigo Investigations and Security LLC

Brunswick, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-History-Report/internet/Vehicle-History-Report-vehiclehistoryreportcom-Vehicle-History-Report-is-a-Very-Bad-Compa-869890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle History Report