Complaint Review: Vehicle History Reports

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: vivian — Greenville Mississippi United States of America
Vehicle History Reports

Vehicle History Reports provides history reports for vehicles Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CarVinChecks.com is no longer in business. Please contact [email protected] for immediate assistance.

I purchased a vehicle report from carvinhistory.com on a new vehicle I was considering purchasing.  The trial period was 2.95 and then if not cancelled, you would be charged 29.95.

The report I received was useless, because it only provided information for the initial purchase of the vehicle and nothing after 5 miles.  The vehicle had 32,000 miles on it.

I tried to call several days to cancel.  I was even calling about 5 to 10 times a day at different times.  I either got a recording or a busy signal.  After about 5 days, I finally reached someoned.  I was told that they would locate my information and I would receive an email letting me know about my refund.

I never got that email.  I tried to call again and could not get into contact with anyone.  Well, the next month, there was another charge of 29.95 on my credit card account.  This was only supposed to be a one time fee.  Again, I could not reach anyone for a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-History-Reports/internet/Vehicle-History-Reports-provides-history-reports-for-vehicles-Internet-Internet-837006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle History Reports

Hello,

I see you had an billing issue with either vehiclehistoryreports.com or vincarchecks.com. My name is Josh and I am a customer service manager at VehicleHistory.com.

I am offering you a full refund to protect the reputation of our domains. I want to clarify I have no association with the companies that charged you but want to make things right.

Please email me at [email protected] for a full refund and I will immediately resolve this.

Respectfully,