Complaint Review: Vehicle History Utah

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Christi — Layton Utah United States of America
Vehicle History Utah

VehicleHistoryLookup.com REVIEW: VehicleHistoryLookup.com Customer Satisfaction Commitment: VehicleHistoryLookup.com is committed to customer satisfaction. VehicleHistoryLookup.com implemented strategic changes to insure the best experience to help clients search for vehicle history reports across North America, and offers a money back guarantee.
*UPDATE: VehicleHistoryLookup.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. VehicleHistoryLookup.com pledges to always resolve any issues, ..feel confident & secure when doing business with VehicleHistoryLookup.com. Ripoff Report Verified

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW: VehicleHistoryLookup.com

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to VehicleHistoryLookup.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

VehicleHistoryLookup.com looks to dispell any scam reviews to their motor vehicle report services. Their vehicle history reports involve the NMVTIS database in which thousands of cars are legally reported on all over North America. This certified database contains only legally reported information and VehicleHistoryLookup.com does all it can to provide as much information on vehicles to their customers.

VehicleHistoryLookup.com prides themselves on customer service and offer a 24/7 chat service and phone number for customers to call in case of a problem 1-855-395-6395. Clients are also welcome to email their Customer Service Manager at josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com.

We at VehicleHistoryLookup.com look forward to a positive note, leaving this feedback for our customers using the review system of Ripoff Report. Customer satisfaction is an important part of our vehicle history report business and we hope to off this to every VehicleHistoryLookup.com client.

A word from VehicleHistoryLookup.com Customer Service Manager Josh F.:

"VehicleHistoryLookup.com provides quality vehicle history reports to buyers and sellers of used cars. We encourage all clients to leave positive or negative reviews for us on the web so we can take them into consideration and rectify all wrong-doings or misunderstandings. VehicleHistoryLookup.com takes these opportunities in stride and looks to make our business better for our consumers. We thank all customers for their valuable feedback and hope they join us again when buying or selling their next used vehicle."

Again with customer satisfaction as a core value to VehicleHistoryLookup.com, we look to provide you with complete and speedy vehicle history reports. VehicleHistoryLookup.com will continue to offer our comprehensive services at a reasonable cost.

VehicleHistoryLookup.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation VehicleHistoryLookup.com has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with customer servcie manager Josh, Ripoff Report is convinced that VehicleHistoryLookup.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT VEHICLEHISTORYLOOKUP.COM:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

=======
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=======

Vehicle History Utah  VIN Search, Internet

I wanted to check out the VIN number of a used vehicle I found on my local classifieds.  I performed a "google" search and one of the sites found was for www.VehicleHistoryUtah.com.  The search result stated:  Check Any VIN - It's Free | VehicleHistoryUtah.com When I entered the site, a block appeared to enter the VIN, which I did.  The bottom of the screen stated:

Vehicle History vs. Carfax

How do we beat Carfax

Full Vehicle History$1.00 CarFax $35.00

Check Any Vin Free

Basic Vehicle History Free

And Much More...

Once I entered the VIN number, the system searched for different items and all said "ok".  The next screen stated:

Your Report Has Been Downloaded.We are Offering Your Report for a $1.00 National Vehicle Database Fee. Please Continue Now to Ensure You Get Your Report.

I clicked on "Show me my report" and got the next screen:

ItemPriceSpecial Discount: 1 Vehicle History ReportReport includes when available:- Historical Title- Rust Reports- Flood Damage- Remaining Warranty- Total Loss- Service Reports- Salvage History- Accident Reports- Airbags Deployed- and much more!$1.00Select Payment MethodTotal: $1.00

I entered my payment method and then the site informed me that my VIN number was either invalid or no history was available.  My account was immediately charted $19.95!

Upon further review, I discovered that my account will be charted $19.95 for 10 months for a total of $199.95! I will be calling tomorrow to cancel!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 03:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-History-Utah/internet/VehicleHistoryLookupcom-REVIEW-VehicleHistoryLookupcom-Customer-Satisfaction-Commitment-970024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle History Utah

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Christi,

I am sorry for an inconvenience. If you would like a full refund of the amount or have any questions please email josh@myinfobill.com. I can refund the amount immediately once I get your account information. Again, please just sending me a quick email.

Thanks,