Complaint Review: Vehicle History.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 26, 2016

• Reported By: debbie — Keller Texas United States of America
Vehicle History.com

Vehicle History.com  Paid 2.95 for a vin history on vehicle and didn't get anything.   Internet

*Consumer Comment: $2.95 means nothing, there's another matter

*Consumer Comment: Contact for Full Refund

I paid for a Vehicle Vin history report on vehiclehistory.com and got nothing.  I paid $2.95 for one report with a 7day trial.  After getting nothing on the vin I called the number under contact us.  I got a man with a foreign accent who took my email address so he could send me that report within 24 hours.  At that time I told him to cancel the membership immediately and he assured me he had.  After a few days and no report I called the company back and asked for a supervisor and I was told to call back in an hour.  I called my bank instead and disputed the charges.  Two days later I had a debit for $29.95 from a Propertyvalue.com out of Salt Lake.  I went straight to my bank and closed that account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-Historycom/internet/Vehicle-Historycomnbsp-Paid-295-for-a-vin-history-on-vehicle-and-didnt-get-anything-856364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle History.com

$2.95 means nothing, there's another matter

AUTHOR: LHV - (USA)

Alsough it's very important.

Just heard this from a friend. Apparently car thieves have yet again found a way around the system and steal your car or truck without any effort at all.

The car thieves peer through the windshield of your car or truck, write down the VIN number from the label on the dash, go into the local dealership for that car brand and request a duplicate key for it from the VIN number.

Car dealerships make up a duplicate key from the VIN number, collect payment from the 'customer' who's really a would-be car thief for making up the duplicate key — the car thief goes back to your vehicle, inserts the key they've just gotten and off they drive with your car or truck.

They don't have to break in, don't have to damage the vehicle and draw no attention to themselves as all they have to do is to walk up to your car, insert the key and off they go to their chop shop with your vehicle!!!

Contact for Full Refund

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello,

You purchased from Vehiclehistory.com which is no longer in business. I plan to take over this domain and to ensure a good online repuation would like to offer you a full refund. Please contact me at Josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com immediately.

Again, contact me at josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com for a full refund.

Respectfully,