Complaint Review: Vehicle History.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 26, 2016

• Reported By: Ivan — CHICAGO Illinois United States of America
Vehicle History.com

Vehicle History.com  VEHICLEHISTORY.COM - STAY AWAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM THIS ST....D COMPANY!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: You have purchased from VehicleHistoryS.com not VehicleHistory.com. . Please dont mix us up with a company that has been out of business .. but we will help you anyway! Please contact us..

*Consumer Comment: Full Refund - VehicleHistory.com is no longer in business

I was looking for my car vin history in the internet and finally I fond this crazy company (VEHICLEHISTORY.COM) which one  was offering very affordable price  - 2.95 FOR 7 DAYS TRIAL. So i paid 2.95 and created account in there, and guess what happened after -  nothing at all, no information provided, but very funny things has appears  down of the page with very-very small font - "Our vehicle history reports do provide data for all States which is some of the most up to date information available today from State and Federal sources. We do have LIMITED details for our Vehicle History Reports from the following limited participating states (CO, DC, HI, IL, KS, ME, MI, MS, OR, RI, VT.) which only provide Junk, Salvage, and Insurance Total Loss data"  -

REALLY, Do you think it is fair to make this trick and let peoples pay before they even see that you do not have any info for almost 1/3 of America????? It is TOTALLY unfair, and yours business is stupid. So, I immediately (after 15 min.) called the customer service and was requested to cancel my account  wright now/immediately, and was asking to send me confirmation of cancellation on my e-mail ( 2 days past and I still do not have it).

I spoke to two womens with foreign accent (one of them had name Jeicy or something like that) I called third time and spoke to next repres. - Roy, and I was asking for assurance that my account has been cancelled and no further charges will be provided. So, my the BIGGEST message to all peoples who want press OK and work with this internet company - think two-three- four- fife times at list before doing that. Hopefully my report will help to somebody to save his/her banking account info from this company. GOOD LUCK. Best Regards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-Historycom/internet/Vehicle-Historycomnbsp-VEHICLEHISTORYCOM-STAY-AWAY-AS-FAR-AS-YOU-CAN-FROM-THIS-ST-857790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle History.com

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello,

I wanted to clarify that you have purchased from vehiclehistorys.com and not vehiclehistory.com.

VehicleHistorys.com is not our company and no longer in business, please contact me at Josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com to resolve this issue. I am offering a full refund for the inconvenience you have encountered with this company.

I am trying to repair the reputation and hope you will accept the full refund.

Thanks,
Josh
Customer Service Manager

Full Refund - VehicleHistory.com is no longer in business

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello,

I am Josh, a customer service manager at VehicleHistoryLookup.com. I want to save the reputation of this domain by offering your a full refund. I do not work for vehiclehistory.com but would like to maintain a good online reputation.

For a full refund, please contact me at Josh@vehicleHistoryLookup.com.

Respectfully,