Complaint Review: Vehicle History.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: Ivan — CHICAGO Illinois United States of America
Vehicle History.com

VehicleHistory.com REVIEW: VehicleHistory.com commitment to customer satisfaction, speedy vehicle history reports, friendly customer service. Auto buyers best bet for reports purchased through websites and for auto dealers for much less, providing more at a fraction of the cost of the competition. VehicleHistory.com highest quality vehicle history report customers and auto dealers..
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified business service VehicleHistory.com customer service pledges to always resolve any issues, feel confident & secure when doing business with VehicleHistory.com.

*Consumer Comment: You have purchased from VehicleHistoryS.com not VehicleHistory.com. . Please dont mix us up with a company that has been out of business .. but we will help you anyway! Please contact us..

*Consumer Comment: Full Refund - VehicleHistory.com is no longer in business

Ripoff Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to VehicleHistory.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service regarding vehicle history report services.

VehicleHistory.com provides vehicle history report services for auto buyers and dealers all around the United States. With over 600,000 reports requested, the VehicleHistory.com business continues to grow. VehicleHistory.com works diligently to ensure that their vehicle history report websites are updated regularly to provide customers with the best and most accurate information before the purchase of a vehicle. VehicleHistory.com may be the number one nationwide choice for vehicle history reports, but the commitment to customer satisfaction is also very important to the company. The needs of customers are also a top priority for the VehicleHistory.com customer service staff.

To show the continuing commitment to Vehiclehistory.com customers, Customer Service Manager Josh F. is prepared to take any concerns directly at josh@vehiclehistory.com. Josh, and the rest of the VehicleHistory.com customer service team are 100% ready to aid clients in answering questions, resolving concerns, and collecting feedback. In fact, VehicleHistory.com customers have provided over 25,000 comments on our vehicle history report services, such as, "Resources are helpful and very thorough!" Other clients commented on their VehicleHistory.com customer service experiences, saying, "Very helpful in resolving my issue!" and, "Great! I really believe your service to be professional."

VehicleHistory.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports review, that VehicleHistory.com has made changes allowing its customers and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great customer experience.

In summary, after our investigation, Ripoff Report is convinced that VehicleHistory.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction for their vehicle history report services.

NOTE: do not touch the LINKs below, we will fix that! And the wording below, leave it alone, just put your name there.
Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

Be sure to check out VehicleHistory.com - save money and get more for less.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE REPORTS FILED ABOUT VehicleHistory.com:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every person who filed a complaint so the member business can make things right with their customer. In order to confirm that all complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report emailed the authors of all the Reports posted about Business VehicleHistory.com to insure all complaints were resolved to the complete satisfaction of their customers..:

=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

Vehicle History.com  VEHICLEHISTORY.COM - STAY AWAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM THIS ST....D COMPANY!!! Internet

I was looking for my car vin history in the internet and finally I fond this crazy company (VEHICLEHISTORY.COM) which one  was offering very affordable price  - 2.95 FOR 7 DAYS TRIAL. So i paid 2.95 and created account in there, and guess what happened after -  nothing at all, no information provided, but very funny things has appears  down of the page with very-very small font - "Our vehicle history reports do provide data for all States which is some of the most up to date information available today from State and Federal sources. We do have LIMITED details for our Vehicle History Reports from the following limited participating states (CO, DC, HI, IL, KS, ME, MI, MS, OR, RI, VT.) which only provide Junk, Salvage, and Insurance Total Loss data"  -

REALLY, Do you think it is fair to make this trick and let peoples pay before they even see that you do not have any info for almost 1/3 of America????? It is TOTALLY unfair, and yours business is stupid. So, I immediately (after 15 min.) called the customer service and was requested to cancel my account  wright now/immediately, and was asking to send me confirmation of cancellation on my e-mail ( 2 days past and I still do not have it).

I spoke to two womens with foreign accent (one of them had name Jeicy or something like that) I called third time and spoke to next repres. - Roy, and I was asking for assurance that my account has been cancelled and no further charges will be provided. So, my the BIGGEST message to all peoples who want press OK and work with this internet company - think two-three- four- fife times at list before doing that. Hopefully my report will help to somebody to save his/her banking account info from this company. GOOD LUCK. Best Regards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-Historycom/internet/VehicleHistorycom-REVIEW-VehicleHistorycom-commitment-to-customer-satisfaction-speedy-857790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle History.com

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello,

I wanted to clarify that you have purchased from vehiclehistorys.com and not vehiclehistory.com.

VehicleHistorys.com is not our company and no longer in business, please contact me at Josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com to resolve this issue. I am offering a full refund for the inconvenience you have encountered with this company.

I am trying to repair the reputation and hope you will accept the full refund.

Thanks,
Josh
Customer Service Manager

Full Refund - VehicleHistory.com is no longer in business

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello,

I am Josh, a customer service manager at VehicleHistoryLookup.com. I want to save the reputation of this domain by offering your a full refund. I do not work for vehiclehistory.com but would like to maintain a good online reputation.

For a full refund, please contact me at Josh@vehicleHistoryLookup.com.

Respectfully,