Complaint Review: Vehicle Loan Modification

• Updated: Sun, January 08, 2012

• Reported By: Shanna — Vineland New Jersey United States of America
Vehicle Loan Modification
Briggs Dr. Internet United States of America

Vehicle Loan Modification Richard Davis Con-Artist, Fraud, Home Recker, Credit Breaker, Waste of a Life, Scammer LOSER!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: This is a well known scam...

*Author of original report: GUESS WHAT!

I lost my job in March 2011. I was really struggling with a $360.00 a month car on a now highly reduced 600.00 a month budget. Now, that's not even including the FULL COVERAGE insurance the car required. So, I went onto Google.com on around May 28, 2011 to try and find a company that could help me lower my monthly car payments.  I happened to run across vehicleloanmod.com which is ONLY the 9th website down if you type in "lower car payments". I read all the information on the website and became EXTREMLY interested thinking that in my time of need that there was help for me.

READ THIS & TELL ME IF YOUR INTERESTED: We are the industry leaders when it comes to car lease & loan modifications. We work directly with all lenders nation-wide to provide a permanent solution for consumers who are facing financial hardship by modifying the terms of their current loan or lease. If you are currently experiencing any type of financial hardship and/or feel that you were taken advantage of by the dealer who sold you your car, allow the experts at vehicleloanmod to work directly with your lender to modify your existing loan or lease to reduce your monthly payment.Don't wait, contact us immediately at 800-494-1378 or simply fill out our no-obligation evaluation form and you will be contacted by a qualified professional within 48 hours. WELL, WELL, WELL... Was I WRONG!!!!

I entered my information on the website and on June 3, 2011 I was contacted by "Richard Davis via email stating specifically:

Good Morning, I wanted to follow up with you regarding your Online Inquiry you recently sent us. You stated that you were in need of assistance with lowering your monthly vehicle payment! Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I will be more than happy to provide you the details as well as show you how our company can reduce your monthly financial obligations. My direct line is (916) 759-3573 and our toll free number is (800) 494-1378. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Check us out ONLINE!!

Richard Davis

Vehicle Loan Mod

P.O. Box 19036

Sacramento, CA 95819

Toll-Free: 1-800-494-1378

Fax: 1-800-494-1379

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message/email and delete it from your computer. PLEASE NOTE: This E-mail is not a secured mode of communication. Additionally, if you ask that we respond to your inquiry by e-mail, there is some risk of unintentional disclosure of confidential information that may be included in our response. Thank you for your cooperation. (EXACT EMAIL)

I can tell you I was more than excited once I read the Mission Statement. So I sent "Mr. Davis my phone number and I was promptly contacted. i talked to him for over an hour explaining my situation while he was giving me options. He PROMISED me & GUARANTEED that he could reduce my payments and get a a good faith 3 month deferment so that I wouldnt have to pay anything until September and when I made that payment it would be decreased to $150.00 a month with a longer car loan of 8 yrs. He stated that if I pay him with a credit card $600.00 than he would take care of everything & also get $400.00 taken off my loan since I was paying him almost 2 months worth of car payments!! I felt akward so I told him I would think about it and call him back.

On June 6, 2011 I called "Mr. Davis" and told him that I didnt have $600.00 so he told me that if I paid $300.00 then he would help me, but couldnt get any money taken off the loan amount. I agreed and was sent an enrollment package after my payment. I was also send user access info but when I tried to log in it never worked. It took till June 27, 2011 for him to contact me after various calls and messages I tried to reach him with. This time he sent me an email with my supposed user info which still didnt work. On June 28, 2011 I recieved a call from Honda stating that my car is late on payments and will be repossed without further notice. I explained my situation to them and they stated that they don't do any loan modification. The contract always stays the same unless a BANK will refinance your loan. I WAS DEVESTATED! I called "Mr. Davis" 12 times back to back. I left him a message stating that if I didnt speak with him the next time I called then I would involve my lawyer. Next thing you know he answered on my next call and strts apoligizing!!. Then he calls Honda and aactually talks to the company once I called them and gave them permission for him to access the account. Honda tells me I have a grace period of 2 weeks to work with "Mr. Davis" and if NOTHING is resolved I'm going to have a REPO!

I only spoke with "Mr. Davis" one more time after this which was on July 12, 2011 when I contacted him about my car mod progress and how I couldnt log onto the site. He emailed me a report on my status from June 8, 2011 to July 28, 2011 of what was supposedly done so far. I knew by then it was definitly a scam!! Honda started calling every other day! my credit dropped from a 680 way down to a 570 and now that the car is reposed my score is about a 530. Which really sucks for a SINGLE, 23 yr. old mother of 2! This MAN NO I MEAN ANIMAL! Has ruined my LIFE and my KIDS FUTURES!!! I cant even HELP better my children's lives because my credit is TRASHED! Not to mention he has ALL my personal information which I had to fax him! I'm so upset. I thought I was the onlyone until I looked it up on google as well! I still have all the e-mails and personalnumbers he contacted me from. I also has the fax verification and the first enrollment package he sent me. HE NEEDS TO STOP! We ALL NEED to COME TOGETHER and FILE a LAWSUIT against him! WE ARE NOT  THE ONLY ONES AND WE WONT BE THE LAST ONES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-Loan-Modification/internet/Vehicle-Loan-Modification-Richard-Davis-Con-Artist-Fraud-Home-Recker-Credit-Breaker-W-769436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle Loan Modification

This is a well known scam...

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

No third party can modify your car loan. Honda Finance was right when they told you that you had to refi the loan in order to get different terms.

There are many, many red flags in your communication with this Richard Davis. The biggest one being you have to pay a fee to him upfront before you get a *modification service*. Right there, with that one flag, you should have walked away from the deal.

This is a big lesson for you to learn. Just because its on the internet, on a website or on an e-mail doesn't make it true! This lesson cost you $300 plus a repo. Hopefully you have learned not to trust anyone that claims they can do something for you if you send them $$$.

GUESS WHAT!

AUTHOR: VeryUpset - (USA)

THIS JERK IS ON FACEBOOK! LOOK UP naythem nafso... WOW!!