rank

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: rustyscrapiron — Fraser Colorado USA
Vehiclelight.com
1141 Cerro Largo drive Solana Beach Solana Beach, California United States of America

Vehiclelight.com Bad Experience Solana Beach, California

These folks did not respond to my emails.

They did not let me know that one item was back ordered nor offer to ship the items I ordered that were in stock.

I finally got the owner's home phone and he said one of my items was backordered but that item was unlikely to be shipped from China in the foreseeable future.  He was not apologetic for not responding to emails etc, etc.

When I cancelled my order via email, I did not receive a reply confirming my cancellation.

So far my credit card has not been charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehiclelightcom/Solana-Beach-California-92075/Vehiclelightcom-Bad-Experience-Solana-Beach-California-631689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehiclelight.com