Complaint Review: Vein Clinic PA

• Reported By: Barbara — Duluth Minnesota
Vein Clinic PA
Internet USA

Vein Clinic PA Promised Service Not Given Internet

I saw Vein Clinic in Duluth, MN and had an initial consultation during which I was told that I did need a procedure and that my insurance would cover the services.  This turned out to be false, and I was informed of this on the Friday before the MOnday of my first appointment.  I had no time to change my work schedule, and so I took vacation not only that day but on the second day I had scheduled with no procedure being done.  They blamed my insurance for informing them of a change in their policy and procedure that was sudden.  I called my insurance, and I discovered that this was not the case, because the insurance company had this in place for quite a long time, and I was given the date.  After many calls and a lot of time spent on the phone, they have refused to make any restitution or to offer any future service that they may have at a discount or at no charge.  I spent money on a vein mapping that I can't use now.  Had I known in advance that the insurance company would not cover, I would not have made any followup appointments.  The clinic claims that they can't offer me anything, because the insurance paid.  However, they could have offered something for services that aren't covered by insurance.  They could have offered more than the lame apoplogy I got after many hours on the phone.  They also could have offered more than the lies they told me about my insurance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vein-Clinic-PA/internet/Vein-Clinic-PA-Promised-Service-Not-Given-Internet-1061102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vein Clinic PA