Complaint Review: Velahos Law Firm And National Foreclosure Consultants Group

• Updated: Mon, February 08, 2010

• Reported By: peg — whitehall Pennsylvania United States of America
Velahos Law Firm And National Foreclosure Consultants Group
49 Newton Avenue woodbury, New Jersey United States of America

Velahos Law Firm And National Foreclosure Consultants Group TNFCG, TNF group, Velahos lawfirm Told me I got an illegal loan and told us an illegal loan cant be modifed and 8 months later called to say Congradulations the modification went through cost us 16000 woodbury, New Jersey

I am in kidney failure and was behind  2 payments on my mortgage due to losing work over my sickness  and saw on MSNBC  a website to go to to get help to save your home .  www.makinghomeaffordable.com  This was on June 20 th 2009 .

however ........i realized months later it was the wrong website and I should of went to  www.makinghomeaffordable.net

I filled out the form and was soon contacted by John Lynch from National foreclosure consultant group  around june 23 2009 ...... he said they were right down the road from me .  They arent . They are in NJ

he insisted we got an illegal loan after we talked for over an hour .

He said all kinds of bad things about my lender and said that he would take it to Modification and tell them we got an illegal loan and you cant modify an illegal loan .  he ask me if i was excited and told me i should be .

3 months later They let my home foreclose .  When I called to talk to Jonh  about the foreclosurer notice they told me he no longer worked there .

For 8 months i was led to believe Id never have a mortgage again .

i paid them 1600 $

In january they called to tell us congradulations our loan has been modified and complete

I had to send my lender over 1000 dollars and they tacked on 13000 to our loan .

we had ten years into this home .

They said the loan would be 2% for remainder of loan but the agreement we HAD to sign with our Lender said 2% for first year , 3% for the second year and 3% for the third year and so on till it is 7 % in 7 years .

we had to  sign it to keep our home .

when we called to ask them to have   Jonh Lynch please call us  they told us he was on medical leave .

we ask them what happened with the modification and they said it was a blue area with the broker and you have to prove these things .

our orginal loan was an FHA loan but it was changed to conventional loan years later . cendant mortgage never signed off on the fha insured loan.                            because of this fact I did believe Jonh lynch when he told us we got an illegal loan.

I have to have dialisis to stay alive right now .  I told my whole family I wouldnt have a mortgage anymore .

They totally misled us

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 01:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Velahos-Law-Firm-And-National-Foreclosure-Consultants-Group/woodbury-New-Jersey-08096/Velahos-Law-Firm-And-National-Foreclosure-Consultants-Group-TNFCG-TNF-group-Velahos-lawf-566122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Velahos Law Firm And National Foreclosure Consultants Group