crucial

• Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: K.C. — Westford Massachusetts United States of America
Velahos Law Firm
woodbury, New Jersey United States of America

Velahos Law Firm Rip off, Can't contact anyone, did nothing but take my money woodbury, New Jersey

Velahos law firm said they would help me get a loan modification. It would take a few months. It ended up taking six months and I did most of the work. The second payment I was told to make out to a specific person, not the company, which I did, I needed help and trusted them. I tried calling that person after the check was cashed and not get a hold of him. A few weeks later they called for the last payment and I explained why I was so skeptical. They assured me it was put towards my loan modification. Again, in dire need of help I paid. All they did was send the paperwork to my mortgage company and no negotiations were done. I requested updates and got nothing. After 6 months my mortgage company approved my modification at 3/4 percent less, that's all. That is barely 100.00 off monthly mortgage. I was told it would be about 400.00 off. I also signed up with them for a second mortgage mod. at the same time. Needless to say, I have not hear back from them in months! Stay away from this firm at all costs.

K. C.  in Mass.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Velahos-Law-Firm/woodbury-New-Jersey-/Velahos-Law-Firm-Rip-off-Cant-contact-anyone-did-nothing-but-take-my-money-woodbury-N-692054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Velahos Law Firm