Complaint Review: Velma Aguilar & Catherine/Jamal

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Maria — kinnelon New Jersey USA
Velma Aguilar & Catherine/Jamal
73 Village Road Pompton Plains, New Jersey United States of America

Velma Aguilar & Catherine/Jamal "care" giver Aguilar is suicidal & pathological liar Pompton Plains, New Jersey

on 5/21/12 Aguilar came to my home with Catherine and Jamal(all living at same address) for interview as caregiver. I live with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis since 1996.

V.Aguilar was homeless because she ratted out her own twin sister by telling her husband wife was cheating on him. Sister threw her out and coworker, Catherine let her stay in her home.

I did not want live-in so Long Term Care paid her 13hrs day and she signed in/out via telephone each day worked. (she refused to work Sundays, her church day)

She also did not cook, clean home or care for physical symptom. She only lifted and carried heavy items up and down basement, main floor and 3rd floor.

On 6/30/12. I ended her employment at my home due to her inefficiency and psychotic behaviors such as believing she was white because her grandfather was light skinned but clearly AfricanAmerican. She also lied to me about her sister accusing her of sleeping with her husband when in fact she betrayed her twin sister.

She also was sleeping around with no future plans. All the stories, refusal to work and homelessness made me very uncomfortable and fearful.

In retaliation for being let go, she called my insurance company and lied about hours she worked (less than 13) and 5 week salary and insurance company dropped me from their private caregiver rolls.

I now need legal representation that I can't afford because I have no help for my illness to remain as independent as possible with Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. I can, without hesitation, report this person is dangerous and greedy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Velma-Aguilar-CatherineJamal/Pompton-Plains-New-Jersey-07444/Velma-Aguilar-CatherineJamal-care-giver-Aguilar-is-suicidal-pathological-liar-Pompt-942180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Velma Aguilar & Catherine/Jamal