• Report: #122081

• Submitted: Thu, December 09, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
Velocity Money
2530 Love Tree, San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Velocity Money ripoff San Antonio Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: velocitymoney not part of ripoff

Velocity Money called my house and told me I was pre-appoved for a $ 2000 mastercard with a free GateWay computer. With this offer I will get a $ 2000 secured mastercard with zero interest and no month fee for 1 year and if I keep the minimum balance of the amount on the card for six months to 1 year I would not have to pay any interest for another two years if I only pay $375 approved fee which cover all the fees for the interest and the monthly fees and theft protection on the card all at one payment.

All I would have to do is give them my bank account number and I would recieve the card in the mail with in 3-4 weeks or maybe 2 weeks of the withdraw from my account. With the Gateawy computer I would get one year of on lin serive free with a digital camora and a printer built in scanner. I would revacie the computer shipped to my door with in 3-weeks.

Tara
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2004 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Velocity-Money/San-Antonio-Texas-78232/Velocity-Money-ripoff-San-Antonio-Texas-122081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Velocity Money

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

velocitymoney not part of ripoff

AUTHOR: Max Barone - (U.S.A.)

The companies selling the programs have no relation to velocity money or any contractual agreement to resell.

Furthermore we have assisted hundreds of customers get their money back from the 3rd party companies false credit limits.

Also, prior to us depositing payments for $24.95 we call the customer to verify and assist them. Additionally we do not issue credit

CEO/Velocitymoney