Complaint Review: Velocity Products

• Submitted: Fri, August 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Newark Delaware
Velocity Products
215 Hambree Park Drive, STE 145 Roswell, Georgia U.S.A.

Velocity Products Empty promises from Roswell Georgia

30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed

Would you buy from a website that made these promises? I did, and now I'm sorry for it! Behind these friendly-sounding guarantees lies a harsh reality: 25% restocking fee!

Buyer beware!!! Don't buy anything you aren't 100% sure you plan to keep!

I was lured into making an impulse purchase by those sweet-sounding guarantees. After a couple weeks, I decided I didn't really need to spend $230 on that stuff and returned the shipment unopened, untouched, via UPS.

I expected to pay a re-stocking fee. I did not expect to be hit with an almost $60 penalty for returning merchandise in brand-new condition!

There were 2 items in the box - in their original containers - I never opened the box! I wrote to the help desk and appealed for a reasonable settlement. I requested they return the amount of the fee exceeding $30, which I consider to be a reasonable re-stocking fee for 2 items.

Does anyone really think it costs this company nearly $60 to unwrap a small box and return 2 items to the shelf?

Needless to say, I got nothing out of them.

Paul
Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Velocity-Products/Roswell-Georgia-30076/Velocity-Products-Empty-promises-from-Roswell-Georgia-368116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Velocity Products