Complaint Review: Velour Natural Health

• Submitted: Tue, April 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: Margaret — Burlington Ontario Canada
Velour Natural Health
80 Van Kirk Drive Brampton ON L7A 1B1 Brampton, Ontario United States of America

Velour Natural Health I contacted for a free sample and did not click to receive any further products - they say that it is part of the deal that I agreed to (unknowingly) they say that they will contact Visa - VISA gave m Brampton, Ontario

I clicked a few months ago to receive a "fee sample" of Veloura anti-aging cream but I did NOT check off that I wanted morre items sent to me.

To-day, April 17/12, I received a duplicate tub of the same cream and when I called their number which is 1.888337.7382to obtain a RMA number to return the cream, I was left on hold for the next available operator for more than 5 minutes. I then called Visa who knew al about this company and gave me the following number to call and I was told that someonedid answer because the person had just called it. that number is 1.800.249.8408 andd it is in California. The man there read me the the information that he said that I had agreed to when I completed the form asking for the free trial. I did receive a confirmation number saying that I did not want any furher items shipped and billed on my credit card.

I have now been charged $74.94 on my credit card which I believe is illegal.

Unfortauntely, the mail man just left the package in my mail box, otherwise I would have refused to accept it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Velour-Natural-Health/Brampton-Ontario-L7A-1B1/Velour-Natural-Health-I-contacted-for-a-free-sample-and-did-not-click-to-receive-any-furt-869905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Velour Natural Health