Complaint Review: Vemma Builder

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles Other
Vemma Builder
Rinaldi St., #305 Northridge, California U.S.A.

Vemma Builder seems a rip off giving misleading information Northridge California

*Consumer Comment: Vemma Builder is simply an auto responder until you join

*Consumer Comment: Must not be very smart.

Hi, I run my own businesses and have been self employed for over 20 years. I have looked over the Vemma builder claims and feel I have to put down my views.

Firstly, it says free trial, in my opinion there is no free trial if you have to give over your credit card details to join and pay $19.95 a month and THEN place an order to the value of $60.00 or more also on a monthly basis.

It totally misleads by implying the company will send you leads and you will gain a % of sales of all those people who join underneath you.

In my humble opinion, the vemma project will make the boys at the top a h**l of a lot of money, as hundreds and thousands of people sign up and wait... after spending a near $80.00. If someone cancels after one month, most people will miss the deadline of a full refund,(if they do honor that and give a full refund) and so they will have spent $80.00 with the company and will have a big deal to legally claim their money back, so most people again wont bother.

I would avoid this company like the plague. I see no true evidence of success for the people in the chain. I see no free trial, I see no true help, there appears to be no contact details on telephone help. I also emailed back the emails I got which also seem to be automatic, so there was no real team leader even, or not in my case anyway.

The site in my opinion goes on and on and is confusing, (for someone like me who has a degree, and businesses).
I strongly advise not to join, as you will no doubt be lining their pockets and it unlikely you will make the thousands they imply. Its only a matter of time before the net is filled with pissed people slating this company.

Good Luck.

Los Angeles

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2007 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vemma-Builder/Northridge-California/Vemma-Builder-seems-a-rip-off-giving-misleading-information-Northridge-California-239886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vemma Builder

Vemma Builder is simply an auto responder until you join

AUTHOR: Positive4life - (U.S.A.)

I have to completely disagree with you. I to have a degree in Business Management and own and operate 2 large sanitation companies... As far as only making money for the guys at the top...With this compensation structure that is simply impossible, I know from experience. A Job is what I would consider to be "only making money for the guys at the top" Are your employees ever going to reach a point where they are making as much or more than you? NO, an employee is there for one reason...to make the employer money and he will never take over, own or make more money than the guy at the top. With a Hybrid marketing team compensation plan such as Vemma offers the guy at the top does not make a dime unless he helps you become successfull, period.

So with that said the Vemma Builder is simply a stepping stone for people to get involed in the compensation plan with a team building already and that individual would simply need to personally enroll 2 members and then help all of those people that are in thier team become successful and they all win! Sounds much better than what I offer my employees!

Must not be very smart.

AUTHOR: Terry - (U.S.A.)

To be so educated which I'm not against, this person must not be able to follow instructions or read.

I am a member of Vemma & Vemma Builder.

When I saw the business for the first time on-line, I opted-in by only giving my basic info. I was not asked to give any credit card info for the free trail of their marketing system (Vemma Builder).

I tested the system for about a week or two then I decided to upgrade to paid member. Prior to this upgrade decision,no one talked to me or emailed asking me to join or give a credit card.

You only give your credit card info when you decide to upgrade to a paid member which means you have decided to order product that has a 30 day empty bottle guarentee.

The free trial is free until you decide to join or opt out, so I don't know what kind of confused person this is, but I hope he has somebody to hold his hand in his so called business ventures, because if he can't follow a simple business like this he needs to just have "one of them there J.O.B.S" so he don't get his feelings when he doesn't read or follow instructions.