Complaint Review: Vemmabuilder Team, P. Reeder, SuccessLine,

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2008

• Reported By:Kingman Arizona
Vemmabuilder Team, P. Reeder, SuccessLine,
19360 Rinalda St. #305 Northridge, California U.S.A.

Vemmabuilder Team, P. Reeder, SuccessLine, VemmabuilderTeam/ genealogy This company say's I joined there company. I have never heard of them, let alone joined there company. Northridge California

*Author of original report: VEMMA BUILDER, NORTHRIDGE, CA. SPAMMERS SCAMMERS

I have never heard of this company. This company has sent me e-mails saying I have joined there Successline. They are telling me I have 97 people under me helping me make money. This company has also assigned me my personal Upline Enroller: His name is P. Reeder..I need help on this one please..

Deanna
Kingman, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2008 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vemmabuilder-Team-P-Reeder-SuccessLine/Northridge-California-91326/Vemmabuilder-Team-P-Reeder-SuccessLine-VemmabuilderTeam-genealogy-This-company-says-303625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vemmabuilder Team, P. Reeder, SuccessLine,

VEMMA BUILDER, NORTHRIDGE, CA. SPAMMERS SCAMMERS

AUTHOR: Lulu - (U.S.A.)

Wow this company is very annoying. in just 2 day's i received so many e-mail I can't even count them. How did they get my name along with my e-mail address? I have had this e-mail address for many year's with no problems. This company is going to be the death of my e-mail address. How is it possible to get rid of them? Then to check out thier website is a night mare. I tried to change my information, what a joke that was. They send you a e-mail with a password and your own ID number to log into there site and tell you that one of your friends sent your information to them, and that all these people listed under you are paying you money. I have no clue who these peopkle are but they also have my phone number and it is un listed! Spammers that will not go away.