Complaint Review: Venali Fax.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:Hudson New York
Venali Fax.com
fax.com Nationwide, Florida U.S.A.

Venali Fax.com Free trail that is not free. Florida Nationwide

I was looking for an internet fax service. I saw the free trial for Vernali, which turns out it is not free. I cancelled it on the same day I signed up. They charged my bank account $9.99 the same day. Now they are saying it could take up to 3 weeks or more to get my money back, because they have to investigate it to see if I signed up for a free trial or not. When you call them they tell you they have to forward it to the main office for a requested refund. I do not feel that they should of taken the money if it is suppose to be a free trail, which they advertise for the first 30 days. I now have to wait and see if they refund my money or not.

Hudson, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Venali-Faxcom/Nationwide-Florida/Venali-Faxcom-Free-trail-that-is-not-free-Florida-Nationwide-452815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Venali Fax.com