Complaint Review: Vend-It

• Reported By: CoperateOffice — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Vend-It
3100 Palisades Dr Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Vend-It Does not communicate, flips problem on customer Mesa, Arizona

The company that i have worked for has been around for 25 yrs. Our employees finally convinced the Owner to get a soda machine. We decided to go with Vend-it because one of our employees knew the owner. That employee later was let go and ever since that day Vend-It customer service was horrible.

Our machine has broken down SEVERAL times. The machine would take our change and not dispensed any soda, 90% of the time it never took $1, dispensed wrong drinks (example; wanted a Dr. Pepper and recieved a Sprite on multiple occasions) also, if it did accept the change and a drink was dispensed it would keep your remanding change.

I was the person in charge of taken care of the machine and i have contact the owner mulitple times. At first she was sincere, but eventually after about the 3 time the unit wasnt working she started stating that our employees were the ones breaking the machine. Informed me that wrinkled bills were found and "sticky" quarter as well. I do understand that could be the case but a sign was put up for our employees to check their moneys. Unit was still not working. Owner stopped answering phone calls and emails.

It finally got to a point that the Owner of my company told me to completely replace the unit or tell them to get it out. I informed owner of Vend-It this and she said she would not replace it that she would send a repair man out again for about the 30th time.

It STILL was not working at all. I even had to walk over with the repair man because he said we were putting the coins in "wrong" and had to prove to him that was not the case. He couldnt even figure out what was wrong with it. So again i told the owner of vend-it to replace the unit (via email and voicemail) because she was not answer my companies phone calls. No return call.

So i got approval from the owner of my company to get a new vendor. I again called Vend-It to remove the unit and again no one picked up the phone or responded to my email or voicemail. After 3 days of waiting to hear back needing to know when they are going to take it so our new one can go in, i had to call the owner of Vend-it from my personal cell phone and she answered (strange!) She informed me that she just got off the phone with the mover to get his time frame. Never once said "what can we do to make this better and keep the unit in your office." ABSOLUTELY no customer service!!

My company will NOT refer Vend-It to anyone! It is a young woman running this company and she under qualified to run a business. Her lack of customer service needs tending to!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vend-It/Mesa-Arizona-85206/Vend-It-Does-not-communicate-flips-problem-on-customer-Mesa-Arizona-780585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vend-It