Complaint Review: Vending Locating Service

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: Dave — Amarillo Texas
Vending Locating Service
1505 Paraiso Ave Spring Valley, California USA

Vending Locating Service All Vending Machine Locators Theft of Service Spring Valley California

*Consumer Suggestion: They are a Scam

I hired this company to locate my vending machines for me. They were unable to locate a single location for me. They told me verbally and in writing that my deposit would be returned to me if they were unable to help me. At the end of our agreement they are trying to steal my deposit based on a false statement of on of their locators saying that I did not respond in a timely manner with communication. I have documents to disprove the false statement. The name of the principals in this company are the Milazzo's. They are unprofessional, deceitful, dishonest, liars and thieves. My dispute is still in litigation after five months. If need be, I will file a lawsuit. I am writing this complaint to hopefully prevent anyine from doing business with this company. Run as fast as you can from these thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vending-Locating-Service/Spring-Valley-California-91977/Vending-Locating-Service-All-Vending-Machine-Locators-Theft-of-Service-Spring-Valley-Cali-1122581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vending Locating Service

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They are a Scam

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

File complaints against them with the FTC, FBI.  Forget the BBB, they are useless.  The Milazzo's are a scam, taking peoples money.  Got the goods to prove it!