Complaint Review: Venetian

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: wilbergotgame2 — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Venetian
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S Paradise Nevada 89109 United Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Venetian Venetian Hotel discrimination Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Here's the title of your Ripoff Report...

*Consumer Comment: crawl back in your hole stacie

*Consumer Comment: question??

Never stay at this hotel. after spending the weekend in a luxury suite, on our last day the maid WALKED in to our room @ 9am (check out is @ 11) and woke us up. from there we had a red eye that night, so naturally we needed to hang around the hotel till our flight. we tried charging our phones, we were asked to leave the casino. after that I complained to the head of security, he followed through with being an a** hole. it may have had something to do with me And my friend being younger and not as well dressed as others. we spent hundreds at this hotel and I PROMISE I will never be back again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Venetian/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Venetian-Venetian-Hotel-discrimination-Las-Vegas-Nevada-986427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Venetian

Here's the title of your Ripoff Report...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Venetian Venetian Hotel discrimination  Las Vegas Nevada"

The ONLY reference you make that YOU might consider discrimination is:

"it may have had something to do with me And my friend being younger and not as well dressed as others"

Is this the "discrimination" you're referring to?

Is being younger and "not as well dressed" a new minority category to be considered?

If so, what law put that into effect and when?

Stop being childish I expect there's a lot you're leaving out of your little missive here.

crawl back in your hole stacie

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

you of all people don't need to approve of anybody right to post on ROR. you are not needed

question??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

What is the discrimination??? You did not mention that.