Complaint Review: Vent Designes

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Very Violated Consumer — Port Republic Maryland
Vent Designes
Jacksonville, Florida USA

Vent Designes Chad Clubine, Chris Website Scam, Website Fake, Scam Artists at Vent Design Jacksonville Florida

I placed an ad on Craiglist (probably the FIRST mistake...but I did) to have a website built/developed, I had quite a few individuals contact me and I would check out their websites and VentDesigns looked very legitimate.  Well we talked on the phone a few times and via email and they said they could do what I wanted done, $1200...so I paid...they edited a webpage I initially had and I had to put this venture on hold for a bit because of health reasons...needless to say, I sent an email to them this afternoon and it came back Mailer-Daemon.  I used to speak with Chad Clubine and another individual named Chris, I still have their numbers in my cell phone.  I tried contacted both and Chad's voice mail is comes up so I left a message and I tried calling Chris and he says it isn't him, but it is him, I recognize the voice.  So an expensive lesson learned, I am out $1200 and they are in!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vent-Designes/Jacksonville-Florida/Vent-Designes-Chad-Clubine-Chris-Website-Scam-Website-Fake-Scam-Artists-at-Vent-Design-1135714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vent Designes