Complaint Review: Vent Designs

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Clifton Futch — burbank California
Vent Designs
Jacksonville, Florida USA

Vent Designs/ Ventdesigns.com - Chad Clubine - Kendra Remous - Chris G - Chris White - Jacob Lawlor Will Write Fake Rip Off Reports then ask you for money to take it down if you dont pay they keep posting new ones. Jacksonville Florida

*UPDATE Employee: CLIFTON FUTCH EMAILS

*UPDATE Employee: Clifton Futch is a con artist.

If you Hear of A compny By the name of Vent Design Please beware I meet them looking for a programmer to work on two sites for me, and  i hired them to start one and would hire them mid way of that one to do the other site one was $4,000 the other was $13,000.

After I hired them and weeks have past, they told they could not finish my site they where UNCAPABLE of finishing the site and they would offer me a full return of the first site of only $1200 Witch is the first milestoned I paid  when I asked when I would recive a full return he said it would take about a week to get it back and stated november the 8th Witch was the same date the other site was to start And i was to pay him 60% upfront for that site

So I asked "why do i get a refund on that same date and not sooner he said it would make money easy to tranfser all at once"  When The day came I asked him when will My client get his money back he said after i send the $13,000 to him first I told him No he said that he planed on paying from that money. [continued below]....

..... Then I said well I need other money back first before I do anything he got really mad with me and said "thats how business is done people do it that way all the time"

It took a while after money was returned I decied not to move forward with him and his company because os shadey dealings that happened to far and after he found that out he posted Fake Postings of me and My company On RipOFF report and told me he would take them down for $1500 and he would set up fake email accounts with my name and send them to people

Beware of this company the person doing it is harrsing send me thousands of e-mails and tex saying he wont go away until I pay him to take it down. The guys ex wife said she left him because he was a Sociopath and does Scams like this alot With his Company

Vent Desgings Beware www.ventdesigns.com

Two number : 706-973-0584 and 904.503.7813

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vent-Designs/Jacksonville-Florida/Vent-Designs-Ventdesignscom-Chad-Clubine-Kendra-Remous-Chris-G-Chris-White--1098366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vent Designs

CLIFTON FUTCH EMAILS

AUTHOR: The Real Story - ()

Please see attatched image.. This con artist Clifton Futch has continued to e-mail out company in effort to exort money.

Report this individual to the Police if you are contacted by him.

Name: Clifton Futch

Company: Futch Entertainment, Clifton Futch, Major Power Productions

Associations: Doreen Pastures, Clifton Futch - These two work together.

Clifton Futch is a con artist.

AUTHOR: The Real Story - ()

Here we attatch physical proof that this man is attempting to exstort money from this company. Clifton Futch is a con artist that has continued to harass this company in efforts to extort money through his ongoing fake company.

Clifton Futch has e-mailed us many times, here is his latest email:

Obviously Clifton suffers from mental instability, as he is ranting in this e-mail on how he plans to attempt to ruin a perfectly accredited company and continues to mention this girl he is distraught over.

Please see all links provided in this reponse. This Clifton guy has been at it for years, and is discredited on many websites. Himself, and his so called company have been posted on the "Do not use" "Watch out for" and "Scam" lists of numerous websites across the internet.

then3xt.com/TheList/major-power-productions/

excoboard.com/exco/archive.php?ac=t&forumid=100270&date=02-11-2012&t=1830187-1

there are more...

Attatched is a screen shot of his continued efforts in conducting this extortion scam.

SEE SCREENSHOTS PROVIDED